Responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of products on Desktop platforms using Cross-platform technologies. Responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of middleware / control framework and application layer for multimedia products.
Education and Experience Required:
- 2-5 years of Networking. Experience.
- Should have excellent knowledge in C\C++ and OOP concepts
- Should be excellent in analysis and problem solving skills
- Should have strong design skills
- Good understanding of Linux and /or Windows platform
- Good understanding of networking internals, writing scalable socket applications
- Good experience in writing cross-platform code
- Should have experience in software product life cycle
- Experience in developing cross-platform code is desirable
- Good understanding of networking concepts is desirable
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields preferred.
Sling Media, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS), is a leading digital lifestyle company offering...