We are seeking outstanding and motivated engineers to enhance our software development team. Job responsibilities include implementing, extending, and maintaining our build, release, and installation/patch infrastructure as well as helping to shape our products for ease-of-installation and ease-of-use.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
Requirements for this position may vary based on division and/or projects involved. Educational qualifications are based on the position level at the time of recruitment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of common scripting languages, such as Perl and UNIX shell scripting
- Experience with software versioning and revision control systems, such as Clearcase, Git, Subversion, Mercurial, CVS , etc.
- Experience with build and release processes
- Experience with Windows and Linux system internals
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and/or Unix administration
- Strong attention to detail is required to accommodate fast changing release requirements and schedule
- Experience with build automation using Ant, Jenkins, etc. is a plus
- Java programming experience is a plus
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our Company, and the state of the art
OPNET Technologies - 9 months ago