Ensighten is an exciting start up revolutionizing how companies manage their digital marketing with our advanced tag management solutions. We help customers like Staples, United Airlines, Microsoft, Sony, and others efficiently manage the website marketing tools used in their websites, mobile apps and online videos. Ensighten’s powerful technology and customer success is driving our rapid growth at the exploding intersection of big data, multi-device consumers, and e-commerce.
As a Software Engineer, you will develop web applications and API’s used by the Internet’s largest website operators to manage code and content on their sites. Working in an Agile environment, you will partner with senior engineers, product owners, designers, and QA engineers, and hence excellent interpersonal and communication skills is very well desired. You will also keep up to date on the latest web services and frameworks, boosting development efficiency, so that we can focus on beating the competition rather than reinventing the wheel. We’re in it to win it. Are you?
- 0-3 years experience developing enterprise web applications
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Understanding of Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Python
- Understanding of MVC web application frameworks (e.g. Sensha Ext JS)
- BS/CS degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degree a plus
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain knowledge of how third-party tags are used to enable online advertising, web analytics, and site optimization
- Twitter Bootstrap experience
ENSIGHTEN - 14 months ago
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....