Candidate will be responsible for design, analysis, coding, test, verification, validation, and maintenance of custom desktop and web-based solutions. Candidate shall also provide customer support during requirements gathering, systems integration and acceptance testing. Candidate will also be required to analyze and document software requirements, prepare design specifications, create and implement test plans and installation packages in C# and C++. Debugs and characterizes defects, providing detailed configuration and descriptions for passing and failing tests for test reports. Candidate must be able to use their knowledge of software lifecycle processes to ensure quality applications are designed, tested and delivered. Candidate must also be able to translate requirements into data structures through data models and implements physical structures using knowledge of SQL Server and database engineering principles.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Minimum three years DoD related experience.
• Knowledge or experience working in an instantaneous environment.
• Knowledge or experience in network security certifications and systems certifications.
• Experience creating System Security Plans.
• Experience in a technical role for software intensive projects and programs.
• MUST be a US Citizen
• Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting employment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field in software engineering. Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the software development process as it pertains to the target development platform. A robust familiarity with applications development for the Windows operating system and the .NET framework is essential. A solid understanding of client-server applications, communications development and message-based cross-threaded operations is also required.
- Knowledge of the DoD. Experience with Object Oriented Architecture, MVC, JQuery, migrating VB6 and .NET 1.1 applications to .NET 4.0, and Orcale 11g are strongly desired. Experience with Microsoft Office Products. Must be process-oriented and able to work with all customers at all levels within the organization. Microsoft Server Certification, Comp IA Sescurity and/or Network certification.
SALARY RANGE: TBD
BENEFITS: PPO HEALTH, VISION, DENTAL, GROUP LIFE, 401K, SHORT/LONG TERM DISABILITY, PERSONAL TIME-OFF (PTO) AND PAID HOLIDAYS
*All resume submissions must provide personal email for correspondence.
Tri Star Engineering, Inc - 11 months ago