The Role |
As an engineer on the data platforms team at Ensighten, you will work closely with product managers and fellow engineers in an agile environment to quickly bring new data-driven products to market. You will have the opportunity to influence the architecture of an evolving platform, bringing your experience to bear against both existing and green-field systems. Working in an Agile environment, you will partner with product owners, designers, QA engineers and other developers, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. You will also keep up to date on the latest web services and frameworks, boosting development efficiency, so that we can focus on beating the competition rather than reinventing the wheel. We’re in it to win it. Are you?
- Strong experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Memcached, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Ability to design and implement real-time data repositories capable of efficiently scaling to billions of transactions per day
- Familiarity with Amazon web services: EC2, S3, and EMR (Elastic Map Reduce)
- Proficiency in Linux, one or more scripting languages, and shell scripting
- Experience with test automation and build automation frameworks
- Full-stack web application development ability
- BS/CS degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degree a plus
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to email@example.com
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....