As an engineer on the reporting and analytics team at Ensighten, you will work closely with product managers and fellow engineers in an agile environment to enable robust data visualization across our product suite. You will have the opportunity to influence platform architecture, bringing your experience to bear against both existing and green-field systems. Have years of experience? Then we’ll expect you to mentor. In the early stages of your career? Then you’ll contribute and grow in ways you could only dream of at a bigger company.
- 2+ years experience developing enterprise web applications
- Strong interest in reporting applications and data visualization.
- Experience with web charting solutions such as HighCharts, D3.js, FusionCharts
- Proven ability to convert specifications (documentation + mockups) into working features
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to email@example.com
- Domain knowledge of how third-party tags are used to enable online advertising, web analytics, and site optimization
- Twitter bootstrap experience
- BS/CS degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree a plus
ENSIGHTEN - 7 months ago
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....