AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill a Software Engineer position with strong business, technical analysis and software development skills for one of our Macess/AMISYS projects. The ideal candidate will have expertise in implementing solutions using Macess, and providing technical consulting services to customers related to design; development and implementation of surround programs around AMISYS Advance application.
Travel: Relocation to Temple, TX preferred. 30-50% travel for remote.
Start Date: Beginning of September 2013
- Analyze, develop, implement and support general computer applications software or specialized utility programs supporting healthcare payor applications.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyze workflow tool set within Macess application and work with stakeholders to implement Process Director Module. Provide overall Macess and AMISYS Advance application maintenance support
Requires Bachelor’s Degree; Preferred degree in Healthcare Management, Information Systems, and/or related field; or equivalent career experience;
- The successful candidate will have solid experience in design, development, and implementation of applications surrounding AMISYS Advance system.
- Strong experience with Macess System and Payor workflow is required.
- In addition to the working knowledge of all phases of the application development life cycle, he/she will have a minimum of 5 years development experience utilizing: PL/SQL and related tools
- Knowledge of ASP, .net & C# and SQL Server Database development tools will be an added qualification.Experience with AMISYS Advance application release 4.0 or higher is required.
- Knowledge of Healthcare is also required.
- Relocation to Austin/Temple, TX is preferred.
Axiom Systems - 13 months ago
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...