Software Engineer (JAVA - IT)
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the architecture and engineering of Enterprise 2.0 solutions that make work fun and social. This position will build a suite of solutions that make working at Zynga as much fun as playing our games!
- The Software Engineer will use web 2.0, social networking, mobile, and client server technologies to develop showcase IT systems in unified communications, collaboration, back office, and business systems that redefine work as play and add gamification to every day tasks.
- Minimum: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years software development experience. Multiple and current Java projects
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Familiarity with all of the following: Linux, Apache, MySQL, LDAP, Active Directory, APIs
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or CVS a must