As the global marketing software-as-a-service (SaaS) leader, ExactTarget inspires and enables thousands of organizations to leverage digital marketing to drive phenomenal business results through email, social, mobile, and the web. We’ve been a salesforce.com company since July 2013, and our industry-leading marketing automation and campaign management capabilities pair with salesforce.com’s social marketing solutions (publishing with Buddy Media, listening with Radian6 and advertising with social.com) to deliver the marketing platform of choice for CMOs.
That’s why we’re so passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all employees are empowered. ExactTarget is proud to employ highly-talented individuals spanning four continents. We’re committed to maintaining a unique “Orange” culture where each person is treated as an invaluable member of our team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Gather and Implement requirements based on design specifications.
• Provide maintenance support on existing code and customer projects.
• Develop industry leading application architecture.
• Develop features and functions used by customers in industries such as retail/direct marketing, travel, and healthcare.
• Work with client-facing services team to deliver quality projects on schedule.
Candidate should have the following experience/skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Math or similar field.
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Experience with SOAP and RESTful APIs desired
• Experience as architect on application or platforms preferred
• Experience with NOSQL or MongoDB preferred
• Enthusiasm towards new technologies
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team – no one is a silo, but there is a great deal of independent work required
• E-Commerce background is a plus
iGoDigital - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -