- Work in agile teams to develop, maintain, and innovate on web and back-end systems across the VEVO network and especially the VEVO REST API.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, and make implementation decisions.
- Work with several team members to iterate quickly in short development cycles.
- Make scalable design decisions, and optimize applications for performance.
- Write unit tests and browser-based test scripts.
- Write documentation for the VEVO REST API that internal and external developers will use to develop VEVO powered applications.
- Work with and support internal and external developers who use the VEVO REST API.
- Attend team meetings to update other developers on your current progress.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET 3.5+ Framework. We’d consider experience with alternative technology stacks for a strong candidate
- Strong OOP and N-tier design experience
- Understand web technologies and industry best practices
- Passion for music
Vevo - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard