KLA-Tencor is seeking a talented individual for the position of algorithm engineer in the world-class algorithm group within the reticle product division (RAPID). The successful candidate is expected to design algorithms for the next generation photomask/reticle inspection systems. This individual will utilize his/her skills in image processing, mathematics, and software to render images from mask design for the purpose of defect inspection and/or metrology. One key qualification of the candidate is the ability to invent new ideas, analyze the complex system, and formulate a mathematical solution that is practical for use in production. Some experience in C++ and object-oriented programming is expected. The candidate is expected to possess good oral and written communications skills to interact with other development and applications engineers on a daily basis
- Knowledge in computer software architecture or numerical methods is a plus
- Working experience with C/C++ and Matlab is highly desirable
- Image processing algorithm development.
- PhD in CS/Applied Math/EE.
- Strong academic background in image processing, mathematics and software
- Creative, able to formulate solutions through analyzing complex data.
- Good communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...