What would it be like to work on a software product used my hundreds of millions of people around the world? What would it be like to create software that your family and friends will use, and love? What would it be like to work for a company that has top-of-line office space, equipment, benefits and perks? What would it be like to work in a company that is tremendously profitable but still offers a challenge, growth potential, financial reward and cutting edge technology?
Here is an opportunity to work with the leading minds in online software technology. In this company there are opportunities to work on many different problems including:
If new challenges are what you seek please apply. To be a fit for these positions you must have some of the following:
- Designing highly scalable systems handling ever increasing online traffic.
- Working in R&D teams building new products for the social web, business, mobile devices, etc.
- Creating web UIs using the latest tools
- Building systems that are global and require an understanding of how to build software for different cultures, languages, etc.
This posting is for a full-time permanent position in the greater Boston area. Only those who are authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered. Please, no consulting companies, outsourcing or off-shore firms.
- A Computer Science degree
- Experience with Java or other higher level programming languages, the more you know the better!
- Experience working on web applications. Ideally front to back.
- Linux experience.
- Start-up experience or the experience/ability to work in a dynamic company where you will be asked to take ownership of a problem and solve it.
Learn more about us at www.incendia.com .
Please visit our web page for a complete listing of open positions. New positions are added regularly.
All contact with Incendia Partners is private and confidential.
Incendia Partners - 19 months ago