With market leading technology at one’s fingertips, the Applications Engineer for Customer Success will be challenged to:
This is a highly technical position requiring the candidate to be able to define and develop concrete software solutions to abstract problems. S/He must be passionate about technology and building innovative solutions that support critical business needs for customers around the globe. The person in this position will be able to influence development direction and identify additional opportunities to expand the use of Spatial components within an enterprise.
- Drive complex customer evaluations of multiple Spatial products to successful conclusions
- Ensure that current customers are deriving maximum value from their use and implementation of Spatial products in their applications.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into software solutions.
- Strong technical background related to software development and software applications
- Programming Skills - C++, .NET, Microsoft and Linux development environments
- Ability to work with key technical team members at all levels in an organization from the CTO level to Software Developer
- Ability to develop prototypes and applications.
- Train customers and prospects, demonstrating best software practices for use of Spatial components
- Experience working with different iterative or incremental software development methods (Agile, RUP, Extreme, etc.). Experience with DS/Spatial components (ACIS, CGM, InterOp, HOOPS, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of CAD,CAM, CAE, CMM or EDA applications, 3D modeling, 3D data translation
- Technical understanding of design, manufacturing, and simulation processes and workflows (engineering, visualization, analysis, design, geometric modeling)
- A minimum of five years delivering advanced technical software or services solutions
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Moderate travel
- Fluent in English
- Curious, inquisitive
- Team Player
- Good organization/planning skills
- Thirst for learning and keeping abreast of new technologies
- Passionate about solving complex customer problems
- Has high credibility with the technical teams for which s/he is engaged
- Expert at building and developing quality relationships with clients
StackOverflow Jobs - 30+ days ago