As an engineer on the reporting and analytics team at Ensighten, you will work closely with product managers and fellow engineers in an Agile environment to quickly bring new data-driven products to market. You will have the opportunity to influence the architecture of an evolving system, bringing your experience to bear against both existing and green-field systems. Working in an Agile environment, you will partner with product owners, designers, QA engineers and other developers, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. Have years of experience? Then we’ll expect you to mentor. In the early stages of your career? Then you’ll contribute and grow in ways you could only dream of at a bigger company.
- Familiarity with one or more Hadoop-related frameworks (Hive, Pig, Scrunch, Streaming)
- Acquaintance with Amazon web services: EC2, S3, and EMR (Elastic Map Reduce)
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL Server); reporting/data warehousing/OLAP; ETL
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to email@example.com
- Exposure to real-time analytics/reporting systems (HBase, Storm, Spark)
- NoSQL experience
- Experience setting up streaming data collection (Kafka, Flume, Scribe)
- BS/CS degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degree a plus
ENSIGHTEN - 16 months ago
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....