Main Duties and Responsibilities:|
Skills and Requirements:
- Develop and maintain software which utilizes many different technologies including C#, Windows Workflow (WF) and Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) to deliver an interactive public facing product
- Develop, implement and enhance well-architected, well-documented, high-quality code at a fast pace
- Move quickly between varied engineering tasks in a small team to deliver software and fixes to unattended locations
- Instrument and collect field data for offline analysis
- Combine multiple software technologies into an integrated product
- Collaborate with software, hardware, quality, marketing and other departments
- Developing a clear understanding of the big picture and customer requirements
- Develop and maintain robust software to be used in remote locations with many potential failure and recovery scenarios
- Integration between low level hardware systems, middleware and public facing interfaces
- Conduct medium-scale testing and validation of algorithms and delivered software
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship and cannot consider H1B candidates.
- 4+ years of experience with .NET, C# and Visual Studio
- Software for touch screen applications, WPF and Windows Workflow experience a plus
- RDBMS experience leveraging MS SQL Server
- Excellent problem solving skills, outside the box thinker, and excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Able to contribute significantly with minimal supervision
- Kiosk software development is highly preferred
- B.S./M.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
Only Southern California candidates will be considered.
Please submit resumes in MS Word format.
tags: sw engineer, .net developer, programmer analyst web developer, asp.net, c# developer, WPF developer, software engineer