Work as a member of a small team developing new research approaches to content development and implement delivery for biomedical researchers, clinicians, and the general public. Should possess sound software engineering principles to ensure developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, and understandable. Work to be performed in Bethesda, MD.
- A minimum of 3-5 years as Software Engineer providing software development and providing requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation.
- Strong understanding of distributed and parallel systems.
- Strong experience with C++ and design principles.
- Strong experience writing Perl and Unix shell scripts.
- Experience working with application Frameworks, APIs, & Tools.
- Experience with Linux/Red Hat/Unix platforms.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent documented combination of training and experience. Advanced degree in related technical field desired.
Fearless Solutions is company driven by delivering innovative produces and services to our customers that make a difference.
Our core values include the "Fearless 5": Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Improvement, and Innovation. We keep our competitive advantage by living our values out each day. Fearless Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.
Fearless Solutions, LLC - 18 months ago