We are a team of hardcore engineers who share a passion for one thing — providing mobile teams and developers the best set of tools to manage the performance of their apps in the wild. Each day our front-end load balancers (nginx-based) process 20,000 API requests per second. We have hundreds of millions of requests coming in daily. You'll be responsible for designing and coding a scalable, high performance system that can aggregate and filter this data in real-time.
- Own the most critical parts of our system, be able to write code that can work at scale
- Utilize the latest technologies to build out a caching layer to handle data in real-time
- Design systems that allow us to quickly analyze data, both in real-time and offline via methods like map-reduce
- Write RESTful APIs that can be accessible by our largest clients
- Contribute to a service that helps thousands of mobile developers, some of the top application developers in the country, fix issues with their apps
Desired but not Required
- Take pride in writing clean, modular code that you'll be responsible for maintaining.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering related field.
- 3-5+ Years of engineering experience designing/writing systems in Python, C, C++, Java, etc
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and best practices around automated testing
- Web framework experience (Pylons, Django, Rails, etc.)
- Experience building and scaling distributed, highly available systems
- Knowledge of key/value stores or other NoSQL/document based systems such as MongoDB, Redis, Riak, HBase, etc.
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world's first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 500 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science a plus (or equivalent experience)
- Strong background in networking, operating systems, and security
Crittercism, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -