As a Software Engineer at Udacity, your work will impact thousands of students and your efforts will be a part of changing the future of education.
What we look for:
- World-class programming ability.
- Strong desire to work across the full stack with a growing list of technologies.
- Understanding that software is a people problem, with a penchant for collaborative engineering.
- Intuitive analysis and identification of system boundaries and limitations.
- Pride in delivering and supporting robust software.
- Passion to innovate in education (teaching experience is helpful but not necessary).
- Fanatical devotion to user experience.
Share your projects/work with us:
- Code committed with high test coverage, no matter the platform layer.
- Strong understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science concepts.
- Available code samples shared on Github or Bitbucket.
In your cover letter, please describe a project, tell us what you are passionate about, or share links to your code samples. These should be examples that you are very proud of!