Full Stack Web Development
You can learn anything on Udemy.
Today, over 3,000,000 students in 190+ countries are taking online courses on Programming, Yoga, Design, Photography, Spanish, Marketing, Guitar, Finance, Cake Decorating, and so much more.
More than 16,000 courses (in 10 different languages!) have been published in our marketplace. Each course is designed and taught by an expert instructor and hundreds of new courses are published every month. So whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, or just further a passion, Udemy’s here to help you achieve your goals.
Founded in 2010, Udemy has raised a total of $48 million in venture capital and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Experience in the following areas preferred :
- Build robust and scalable software systems to support high traffic website.
- Require enhancing code up and down the software stack
- Practice agile development methodologies with two week sprints.
- Use best software development practices and processes including unit testing, code reviews, and site monitoring post deployment
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Continue to research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and elegance of our software implementation
- MySQL, Redis, Memcache
- Git, Github
- Rest API
- Design patterns
WORK STRUCTURE & COMPENSATION
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives from beginning to full deployment in a timely manner.
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Exhibited passion for delivering high quality products that meet business requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of well known web development technologies and services and curiosity to continue to evaluate new technologies to strengthen our platform.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and with cross-functional technical and business teams.
- Demonstrated ability to solve time-critical problems
- Exhibited passion for learning and contributing to the development of others through code reviews, tech talks, or personal coaching.
- Willingness to "go the extra mile" when needed.
Udemy is based in SOMA, San Francisco. Compensation includes full time base and equity and competitive benefits (including healthcare, commuter benefits, and an unlimited vacation policy.
Learn more about Udemy, our mission, culture, philosophies, and team .
UDEMY IN THE NEWS
Wall Street Journal - Udemy Raises $32M to Teach 'Lifelong Learners' Online, Around the World
Tech Crunch - Online Learning Marketplace Udemy Raises $32M To Scale Up Internationally
Xconomy - At Udemy, Online Education Meet the Marketplace
TNW - Udemy is now teaching over 1 million students as it adds localized support for 10 new languages
Slate - Udemy Instructor Earns Nearly Half a Million Dollars Teaching Online
Venturebeat - School’s out! Udemy nabs $12M to drive down the cost of higher ed
San Francisco Chronicle - Startups put new spin on online teaching
GigaOm - A new way to make six figures on the Web: Teaching
Mashable - Udemy Puts Ivy-League Profs on Your Desktop For Free
New York Times - Online Teaching Platform Udemy Raises $1M, Still Too Cool for School
Udemy - 30+ days ago