Spatial Corp., a subsidiary of Dassault Systè
mes, is seeking highly skilled Software Engineers with experience developing geometric modeling software in a commercial environment to join its Broomfield, CO team.
- Developing / enhancing 3D geometric modeling algorithms including Booleans, Filleting, and Intersectors
- Developing creative, innovative solutions to customer problems
- Communicating with other development teams round the world
- Some travel to work with developers at other development sites
- One-to-three (1-3) years of commercial software development experience with mathematical algorithms or a PhD in a related subject.
- Proven experience with Object Oriented Programming, C++
- Degree in Applied Mathematics; MS or PhD preferred. Engineering or related degrees with a strong concentration in Mathematics and relevant experience will also be considered.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills; Innovative problem solving required
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Appreciates aggressive goals
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills
- Exhibits a positive, desire-to-win attitude
- Creating and implementing computational geometry algorithms in commercial applications, such as Computer Aided Design, Finite Element Analysis, or Electronic Design Automation
- Understanding and experience in the development and release of commercial software products
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
Spatial Corp. - 16 months ago