Software Engineer - Geometry
Spatial Corp., a subsidiary of Dassault Systè
mes, is seeking highly skilled Software Engineers with experience developing geometric modeling software in a commercial environment to join its Broomfield, CO team.
- Developing / enhancing 3D geometric modeling algorithms including Booleans, Filleting, and Intersectors
- Developing creative, innovative solutions to customer problems
- Communicating with other development teams round the world
- Some travel to work with developers at other development sites
- One-to-three (1-3) years of commercial software development experience with mathematical algorithms or a PhD in a related subject.
- Proven experience with Object Oriented Programming, C++
- Degree in Applied Mathematics; MS or PhD preferred. Engineering or related degrees with a strong concentration in Mathematics and relevant experience will also be considered.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills; Innovative problem solving required
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Appreciates aggressive goals
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills
- Exhibits a positive, desire-to-win attitude
- Creating and implementing computational geometry algorithms in commercial applications, such as Computer Aided Design, Finite Element Analysis, or Electronic Design Automation
- Understanding and experience in the development and release of commercial software products
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in pursuing this position with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.