Skilled software engineer with a computer science background. Appropriate applicants should have experience working with highly technical teams and will work on tough technical problems that require innovative solutions. Major first year projects will revolve around improving process efficiency and system stability that will require knowledge of multiple programming languages, scripting, working with proprietary tools and software, computer science fundamentals, and integration basics.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Work with local and remote teams to optimize and streamline existing infrastructure
- Make improvements to tools and processes that will have companywide impact
- Present your solutions to your team and appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Troubleshoot automated process failures and development problems
- Enhance existing Java/C++ tools
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Three or more year’s professional experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with offshore teams
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly and apply them to everyday problems
- Highly self-directed and require little supervision to successfully complete assignments
- Strong working knowledge of the following technologies and scripting languages:
- Experience with Agile/XP practices
- Development experience on non-Windows platforms
- Working knowledge of XML, Shell Scripting, and JSP
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
If you are interested in pursuing this position with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spatial Corp. - 7 months ago