SPATIAL has an immediate opening in Broomfield, Colorado for a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer with a strong Computer Science background. Appropriate applicants should have experience working with highly technical teams and will work on tough technical problems that require innovative solutions for Spatial customers. Major first year projects will revolve around systems-level issues that will require deep knowledge of multiple programming languages, working with proprietary tools and software, computer science fundamentals, and commercial software concerns.
- Developing and enhancing Spatial’s 3D InterOp components
- Work with local and remote teams and customers to optimize and streamline existing products.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to real world commercial software problems.
- Present your solutions to your team and appropriate stakeholders as needed.
Minimum Skills & Experience
- Five or more years of OOP C++ with commercial software.
- Experience with making large architectural changes to huge codebases.
- Ability to function in a team environment, appreciates aggressive goals, demonstrates superior organizational skills and exhibits a desire to win attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of non-Windows command line tools (find, grep, cat, sed, awk, etc).
- Advanced knowledge of one or more scripting languages (sh, Perl, Python, etc).
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Understanding of concurrency and multithreaded application development
- Some experience with CAD data translators.
- Some experience with CAD/CAM/CAE applications.
- Development experience on non-Windows platforms.
- Experience with various commercial software licensing systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or similar. Masters preferred.
Indeed - 13 months ago