Spatial Corp., a subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes, is seeking highly skilled Software Engineers with experience developing CAD data translation software in a commercial environment to join its Broomfield, CO team.
- Developing / enhancing 3D CAD data translators, including geometry, visualization and GD&T data
- Evaluating, integrating and productizing partner translator technology.
- Developing creative, innovative solutions to customer problems
- Communicating with other development teams round the world
- Five or more years of commercial software development experience with CAD data translators
- Proven experience with Object Oriented Programming, C++
- Proven experience with CAD/CAM/CAE applications. Some mechanical design experience preferred
- Understanding and experience in the development and release of commercial software products
- Experience with Agile and XP practices a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering. Masters preferred.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills; Innovative problem solving required
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills
- Interest in a variety of work - development, testing and project management tasks.
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in pursuing this position with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spatial Corp. - 23 months ago