Software Engineer – Java/Groovy
Are you interested in taking part in the most disruptive technology in advertising? Allant is bringing
targeted advertising to television and video and we’d like you to help us.
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated software engineers in our Burlington office who are thrilled
at the challenge of delivering innovative, high quality, scalable software.
advertising analytics, trafficking and sales, and ad execution workflow.
- Design and develop scalable APIs, services, and tools to support media consumption and
- Write and test top quality code in an agile small team environment.
- Review, repair, and improve existing code
- Work through code review, test, and release engineering to deliver high quality components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- 1-3+ years developing in Java (Groovy is a plus)
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Relational Database Design/Programming (Oracle, Netezza, PostgreSQL)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Here’s a list of some of the current technologies we’re using:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science (MS/PhD)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Passionate about usability and presentation of complex, high-volume analytics
- REST / XML / JSON
- Oracle, Netezza
- Maven, Subversion, JIRA, Eclipse
The Allant Group - 19 months ago