- 5+ years development skills in Java/J2EE applications.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts.
- Experience designing and developing automated/analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience working with relational databases and ORM Tools (For Example: JDBC, SQL, Oracle, Hibernate).
- Experience with MVC web frameworks (For Example: Spring MVC, Struts, WebWork).
- Demonstrated understanding of ESB architecture and framework development.
- Excellent skills in debugging, troubleshooting, and unit/integration testing.
- Experience implementing Web Services and Web Service Clients (For Example: SOAP, REST, Spring WebServices).
- Experience working with open source Java application Frameworks, APIs, & Tools (For Example: Grails, Tomcat, Eclipse, ClearQuest/ClearCase, Ant, Maven).
- Knowledge of common design patterns.
- Version control with Subversion.
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and frameworks (For Example: Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB).
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems,Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.Advanced degree in related technical field desired.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, an active TOP SECRET security clearance, based on a current single scope background investigation (SSBI), as well as a favorable completion of Full Screening Polygraph completed by the U.S. Government.
Fearless Solutions is company driven by delivering innovative produces and services to our customers that make a difference.
Our core values include the "Fearless 5": Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Improvement, and Innovation. We keep our competitive advantage by living our values out each day.
Fearless Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.