All applicants must reside in Los Angeles, CA. No relocation provided. This is not a telecommuting position.
Doctorsoft is looking for an experienced software engineer with the desire for building and enhancing cutting edge web-based applications. In this role, you will be designing and implementing new features, supporting existing software, and helping to shape the development process.
We are rapidly growing organization and provide ample opportunity for professional growth. Our work culture allows you to be immersed in a creative work environment with a diverse and talented development team. This gives you an opportunity to learn skills, be closely involved in product development and make a recognizable contribution in our organization.
Our Stack: MySQL / Hibernate / Java / GWT / Web 2.0 Technologies
- Resolve important UI and server-side bugs
- Implement server-side calls
- Ensure compliance with government standards
- Provide insights and major contributions in the design and implementation of future versions of the product
- Stay up-to-date with relevant technologies
- Most importantly write concise, modular, easy-to-read, extensible, and error-free code.
- At least 2 years programming experience with a strongly typed language (C#/ Java)
- At least 2 years object-oriented programming with full use of inheritance and generics
- At least 2 years SQL experience with transactions and user-defined-functions
- Experience working with a persistence framework like Spring or Hibernate
- Experience in Agile Development, coding with assertions and proper logging
- B.S. in Computer Science, or similar degree, from a 4-year university
- Experience teaching Java to others
- Working experience with WebSockets, COMET, limitations of AJAX
- Experience with Google Web Toolkit (GWT), widgets, paradigms, styling and limitations
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), products and services, limitations and API
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar
Indeed - 15 months ago