What Youâ€™ll be Doing:
As a Mac Software Engineer at TechSmith, you will be part of a team that is building some of the best consumer-oriented Mac applications possible, in an agile, collaborative, and user centered environment. We're talking about a chance to make something innovative and elegant from the ground up. At TechSmith we take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation, and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. If you are a customer-centric, passionate developer who feels strongly about building world class Mac applications, weâ€™d like to talk to you.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or a closely related field, or equivalent work experience)
- Superior programming, analytical and problem solving skills in creating object oriented, event driven, multi-threaded software
- A proven passion for creating software with excellence and innovation
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and the software development process
- Intimate knowledge of Mac OS X development environments and tools
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines
- Experience with Cocoa/Objective C, C++/C, and Quartz
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H-1B visa. TechSmith does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening.
Compensation and Perks:
Compensation is competitive, and is based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee you will receive the standard TechSmith benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) program, etc. We offer a fun and casual environment where you can wear jeans every day, drink free pop, and enjoy company sponsored events. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume and cover letter.
- Commercial software development experience with multimedia programming or web services
- User interface design experience a plusÂ
- Multithreading, QuickTime, or OpenGL experience is a plus
- Experience with Installation, Internationalization and Application Plug-ins
- At least 3 years industry experience developing Mac applications
TechSmith Corporation - 22 months ago
TechSmith Corporation was founded in 1987 and is located in Okemos, Michigan. TechSmith provides practical business software tools to...