The FactSet Platform Engineering group is currently looking to fill a Software Engineer position in the Microsoft Office and Third-party Integration team. Tasked with developing extensions that allow clients to consume and analyze FactSet data within third-party applications such as Microsoft Excel and Adobe Reader, this team of talented engineers builds and maintains a suite of data and productivity tools that transform their host applications into a powerful financial analysis platform.
Job Requirements :
Mastery of any of the following technology areas is a plus:
- 2+ years of experience in .NET programming (C# or VB.NET)
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
The FactSet Engineering team is composed of highly talented and motivated individuals, primarily selected from top-tier technical programs around the world. We believe in creating a loose team environment in which everyone can contribute individually, yet at the same time cultivating a community where engineers can depend on each other for help, learning, and development.
- Windows programming environment and technologies: .NET, WPF, Win32, COM
- Microsoft Office applications: in-depth knowledge of features and functionality, experience in automation using the Office object models
- GUI and event-driven programming
- Excellent time management and self organizational skills. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and to deliver timely results
Our management approach is to trust and expect the best. We encourage developers to take initiative to complete projects, manage multiple tasks, and set their own individual day-to-day priorities. We also encourage creativity and innovation. In our friendly yet professional atmosphere, FactSet offers an excellent opportunity to grow and be a part of a successful team.
To find out more about the opportunities FactSet has to offer you, please visit us at http://www.factset.com/careers .
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the