Design and implement sophisticated products using the latest and most advanced engineering technologies in the industry. Participate in the analysis, development, testing, documentation, deployment, and training of imaging, workflow, & customized solutions related to new initiatives and enhancements to existing applications. Function as a member of a self-directed project development team and independently for minor modifications and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary per the Corporation.
- Participate in the analysis and design of integrated solutions.
- Participate in creating detailed test scripts and test programs to support SQA
- Propose enhancements to improve performance and overall user experience
- Develop new systems and programs as required
- Ability to track and support multiple simultaneous activities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Identify and drive improvements in our current development process, architecture and infrastructure
- Create and maintain functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Participate in a self-directed team environment. Collaborate with project team members and QA on development, customer issues, and security requirements.
- Assist in the gathering, review and analysis of requirements from business users and other teams responsible for other application systems.
Required Education and/or Experience:
B.S. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field from a four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training.
3+ years of experience in a professional Software environment.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public. Able to articulate technical data to non-technical audience.
Data Dimensions, Inc., an international information technology (IT) services company, was founded in 1968. By combining comprehensive QA...