Despite the economic downturn, Zeon Solutions has been experiencing exponential growth! We’ve been awarded the 103rd ranking in the Inc 500 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies and have ranked #6 in the Inc's Top 50 in the IT industry, plus many other awards!
We offer amazing personal and professional growth opportunities, excellent work/life balance and awesome work hard/play hard culture and competitive salary and second to none benefits package including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Training and Professional Seminars, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Paid Parking, Free Snacks and drinks, etc.
We are in search of a PHP Web Developer to maintain and improve our code base, and to create custom software in support of our core eCommerce business. Our clients come to us to deliver Internet-enabled applications making web development skills and general knowledge of the Internet of crucial importance. Additionally, a successful candidate will possess strong accountability and a team-oriented approach to software development.
You will be responsible for designing, debugging, and programming software applications in support of our core business needs. The ability to think analytically, to problem solve and work as part of a close-knit team, as well as an interest in learning new technologies is required of anyone taking on this role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the analysis, architecture, design, development and testing of our core platforms, including Magento, Demandware, Hybris, and Endeca.
- Helping to make improvements to our software development process
- Building reusable and resalable products
- Developing web service Clients utilizing SOAP and REST
- Developing Database Stored Procedures, Transactions and Rollbacks
- Optimizing SQL Queries and databases to improve the performance
- Communicating technical concepts to Project Managers, Clients, and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment.
- Quickly grasping new technologies and how they apply to our business needs
- Continually demonstrating the ability to deliver timely results
- 3-5 years of working experience with PHP, JAVA, or other object-oriented web application development
- Knowledge of XML & Web services (SOAP, REST)
- DBA experience with MySQL
- Familiarity with relational database design
- Working knowledge of HTML and Ajax
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
Zeon Solutions - 11 months ago