You will be expected to display your problem-solving, technical, and leadership skills to guide both internal and external execution teams in adding capabilities to Groupon's payments offerings and integrating Groupon's offerings into specific retail contexts: top tier merchants, technology partners, and processing partners.
You will help define, iterate and improve upon the technology platform enabling Groupon's entry and success at the retail point-of-sale.
Required Skills :
- Software development experience in iOS preferred. Experience with Android development/web services are pluses
- Deep technical expertise and knowledge in retail point of sale terminals and vendor ecosystems.
- Software development experience, ideally having designed and built retail point of sale systems.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with significant experience in the retail point of sale industry.
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience in hands on software development and/or solution architecture.
- A great communicator who can listen, learn, and influence across companies and disciplines.
- Able to work collaboratively to drive toward solutions and technical implementations that solve real world customer needs.
- A technical leader who strives to achieve exceptionally high quality design and software architecture.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID 4670
Groupon - 18 months ago
Careers at Groupon
We’re making life less boring by crafting a new evolution of local commerce. We’re changing the way...