You will be expected to display your problem-solving, technical, and leadership skills to guide both internal and external execution teams in adding capabilities to Groupon's payments offerings and integrating Groupon's offerings into specific retail contexts: top tier merchants, technology partners, and processing partners.
You will help define, iterate and improve upon the technology platform enabling Groupon's entry and success at the retail point-of-sale.
Required Skills :
- Software development experience in iOS preferred. Experience with Android development/web services are pluses
- Deep technical expertise and knowledge in retail point of sale terminals and vendor ecosystems.
- Software development experience, ideally having designed and built retail point of sale systems.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with significant experience in the retail point of sale industry.
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience in hands on software development and/or solution architecture.
- A great communicator who can listen, learn, and influence across companies and disciplines.
- Able to work collaboratively to drive toward solutions and technical implementations that solve real world customer needs.
- A technical leader who strives to achieve exceptionally high quality design and software architecture.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID 4670
Careers at Groupon
We're making life less boring by crafting a new evolution of local commerce. We're changing the way merchants and...