Twitter’s products influence everything from pop culture to politics, delight our users and change lives. We have over 150M active users and over 600M logged-out monthly users -- a significant portion of the global population. Twitter also has one of the largest APIs in the world. We serve over 15B API requests and 2.5B search queries per day. To date, our API has enabled over 750K developers to build over 1M creative and unique applications.
Our engineers work in small teams to build products for our users and developers. Our culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration and execution. Join us in our mission to reach every person on the planet!
- Design and implement awesome new features through innovation and data-driven iterations at Twitter scale
- Push limits of product innovation using the latest advancements in technology and methods - working closely with product managers, designers and other engineering teams
- Rapidly iterate on product and platform features
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Active user of Twitter
- Data-informed product development experience, e.g., analytics, A/B testing
- Prior experience working for a consumer Internet company