Tackling the daily challenges that arise from working at a company that roughly doubles in size annually
Helping drive the design and architecture of our large-scale, proprietary web framework
Develop solutions for problems of scale and complexity
Create innovative new products and platforms that powers Manta.com
Develop tools to aid in monitoring, maintenance, and deployment of applications
Analyze issues and finding root causes and solutions for production issues
Sharing your work and knowledge through documentation, show and tell, Hack-a-thons, and learning sessions
Embracing an agile work methodology that emphasizes strong teamwork and personal responsibility ahead of overly formal processes
What's in it for you:
What's it like to work at Manta:
- Your work matters here! We're not making more money for an insurance company or a bank, but regular people making business decisions at their kitchen table... the work you do affects the small business owners and their families.
- Your work is seen by 30 million+ unique visitors each month. We are one of THE most trafficked sites on the web today - Manta gets more traffic than The New York Times, CNN and Apple!
- Everything you do affects the Manta web site and is impactful! Come join a collaborative, cross-functional team environment!
Ready to apply?
- Up-beat, entrepreneurial environment where the norm is wearing jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers every single day!
- Extremely Talented People who like to turn up the heat on the Ping-Pong table!
- FREE Snacks! Healthy Hummus and carrot sticks - Red Licorice - Candy bars - AND bags of chips!
Email your resume to: email@example.com and mark the subject line as ResDesDev
Manta - 6 months ago