- Duties will require creating stored procedures, triggers, views, and functions. Candidate will create, debug, tune and troubleshoot complex SQL statements, as well as assist in data model development. In addition, the successful candidate will work on a team with .NET developers to further define functional and technical requirements for custom in-house software. The environment is 100% Microsoft SQL server.
Performs other duties or special projects as assigned
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL syntax
- Ability to create, debug, and optimize stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions
- Ability to create a data model from business requirements
- Under general direction, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop/modify moderately complex systems
- Familiarity with DTS packages, data import/export
- Superior communication and teamwork skills
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement
- Experience with .NET a plus
- Develop cutting-edge SQL processes as a hands-on contributor during the full-life cycle development and deployment of a custom processes interfacing application connecting two (2) ERP solutions
- Estimate 20% on design and 80% on development/deployment
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is desired
- Required Technologies: MS SQL, MS T-SQL, SSIS, Database design
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner
- Expert knowledge of MS SQL 2008; database creation and use
- Expert knowledge of MS SQL development; MS T-SQL, Stored Procedures, & SSIS
- Experience with database administration from development use
- Good understanding of MS TFS 2010
- Good understanding of design patterns, dependency injection
- Knowledge and experience with PMI SDLC and/or Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process
- Good practices of Unit Testing, Continuous Integration
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be located in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
N.B. Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. These features may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reason.
Hanger, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -