Secret clearance and Security + needed to start (TS or TS/SCI would be a plus)
This position is at Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
Programming languages used predominantly: Visual Basic, C#, Java Script.
Knowledge of databases (SQL) is required.
- Support in the design and evaluation of systems to meet functional specifications of new features. Generates concepts, designs and provides support for implementation.
- Assist with the development of objectives, requirements, CONOPS, and processes.
- Maintain Government identified operational application databases and provides scientific software coding with minimal technical oversight.
- Provide database software support to include SQL and Access for the maintenance of new and existing database applications to include modification of applications, updating technical and user documentation and provide training to users and client support administrators on the modifications.
- Provide web support. Responsibilities include development, design, and manage SharePoint web pages.
- 10 years of technical experience in software development, systems engineering, and or/system integration
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, IT, Business and Engineering or 6 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement
- IAT Level 2 certification (ex.Security +)
Education & Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Proficient in Microsoft Active Directory to include Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows Vista, and 7.
- Proficient in .NET.
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL) server.
- Proficient in SharePoint.
Bachelors - Masters preferred
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies - 14 months ago
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT), a space systems engineering, science and IT services company, was founded in 1994. Headquartered in...