Software Engineer - Test
Minneapolis, MN or Eau Claire, WI
The JAMF Software Development team is looking for Software Engineers specializing in the development of automation around enterprise software testing.
As a Software Engineer focused on testing you will be a key resource on the development team building the next generation of the Casper Suite. You will have responsibility for designing and building an automated testing framework in support of our continuous delivery model for software. The testing framework will be designed to be extensible and flexible in support of the continuing evolution of all Casper Suite products.
JAMF Software is a fast-paced environment. Successful team members are adaptable to the change that is a part of software development. Our ultimate goal at JAMF Software is to ship the highest quality product to solve our customer's problems.
- Build a deep understanding of workflows that make JAMF Software customer successful and apply that knowledge to ensuring the quality of each release
- Coordinate within the development team to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, and integration testing
- Work within the development team to build and maintain the systems that support further automation of tests
- Hold development teams accountable for delivery of features that meet the needs of Casper Suite customers while being of the highest quality possible
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience in the area of coding or testing
- Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, and/or Continuous Delivery
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Ruby, Python, C++, Java, and/or Objective C
- Jenkins, Hudson, or other continuous integration tools
- Experience performance and load testing applications a big plus
Location: Eau Claire, WI or Minneapolis, MN
Job Type : Full Time
JAMF Software - 9 months ago
At JAMF Software, success is achieved through dialogue with colleagues, customers and industry leaders. Skilled listening has led to...