Usage of FactSet’s content and applications is a primary indicator of success and a leading indicator for product valuation. Effective analysis of usage patterns offers invaluable feedback on the features that our clients value most. Usage analysis also helps pinpoint areas in need of strengthening or areas that are under competitive pressure.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, FactSet employs over 5000 people in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1996, FactSet has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS.
We are seeking a talented person to fill the role of Software Engineer within the Usage team of the Information Systems department at FactSet Research Systems. The Information Systems department develops and maintains business systems that support all of our employees worldwide. An ideal candidate for this position has a proficient mix of technical, analytical, and communication skills.
- Enhance the Internal Workspaces architecture used by the Usage application
- Expand upon the existing Component library available in the Usage application
- Work with Product Development to represent data needs in chart and/or tabular form
- Follow best-practices outlined by the team for development and unit testing
- Participate in code reviews to maintain the quality of the application
Job Requirements :
- BS or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Development experience with the .Net Framework (C#, Visual Studio).
- Display effective communication and organizational skills within a team.
- Willingness to learn and work with a variety of development tools and technologies.
- Experience with jQuery and QUnit is a plus
- Relational database experience is a plus (SQL Server, MySQL).
Please apply online at www.factset.com/careers
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
FactSet Research Systems - 15 months ago
Analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers know FactSet Research Systems has the facts down pat. The company offers...