Do you like working on complex software development projects? |
Do you have empathy for the people who use your products?
We’ve got the job for you.
As a Software Engineer here at Riverbed you will join the User Interface team that designs and implements the web-application for Riverbed’s Cascade enterprise solution. You will work on designing intuitive configuration screens, and creating interactive reporting widgets capable of showing vast amounts of data in a consumable manner. In this role you will work with the team in updating our framework to use the latest version of ExtJS. Candidates will contribute to all phases of the software product development cycle (SDLC) including: requirements definition, functional specification, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
Riverbed Cascade combines visibility into end-to-end application delivery dependencies and Network Behavior Analysis (NBA) to address these management gaps. Riverbed's management solution spans network, security, and data center operations groups to provide application performance management, improved threat and compliance management, and CMDB discovery.
Cascade collects millions of network flows every minute, saving the data in a highly-optimized proprietary database and performs real-time analysis. Cascade detects network operation issues and security anomalies in real-time, alerting network administrators before customers call in for help. Cascade is a go-to network visibility tool for network managers and directors in Fortune 500 companies around the World.
• Strong User Interface design skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• Experience developing within a Linux or Unix environment
• Working knowledge of server side scripting (PHP)
• Experience working on Enterprise level software
• Networking knowledge
Education and Work Experience:
• B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of hands on development experience.
• Must have strong programming and debugging skills.
• Must have good written communication and documentation skills.
• Successful candidates understand how to see projects through to completion.
We feature an attractive compensation package including salary, stock options, employee stock purchase program, 401(k) matching, and comprehensive benefits. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, M/F/D/V.