What Youâ€™ll be Doing:
As a Web Software Engineer at TechSmith, you will be part of a team that serves up multiple web applications and services to an international marketplace. Explore emerging technologies in an agile, collaborative, and user centered environment that develops web applications and services for millions of users per month. At TechSmith we take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation, and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. If you are a customer-centric, passionate developer who feels strongly not only about building world class software, but also about running software in a high volume, large scale environment, weâ€™d like to talk to you.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or a closely related field, or equivalent work experience)
- A passion for developing consumer-oriented web applications with high availability and scalability
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated ability to learn emerging technologies and software development strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H-1B visa. TechSmith does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening.
Compensation and Perks:
Compensation is competitive, and is based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee you will receive the standard TechSmith benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) program, etc. We offer a fun and casual environment where you can wear jeans every day, drink free pop, and enjoy company sponsored events. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume and cover letter.
- E-commerce, especially in non-US markets
- Familiarity with Visual Studio tools
- Experience integrating third party APIs and services into existing codebases
- Database design and administration
- At least 3 years experience developing and maintaining web applications using any of the following technologies: ASP.NET, C#/.NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, XML, Web Services/REST, IIS