Twitter is looking for engineers to focus on front-end development. You should have a passion for shipping elegant, responsive web interfaces that will be used by millions of people.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Twitter better
- Demonstrable experience building world-class, consumer web application interfaces
- Excellent programming skills in Ruby, Java, Python, or PHP
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Knowledgeable foundation in interaction design principles
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Visual-design skills
- B.S. or higher in Computer science or equivalent
- Active user of Twitter
for more recruiting info.
Twitter - 15 months ago
Here's less than 140 characters for ya: trivial texts or not, every one's all a-twitter about tweeting. Twitter operates a free...