Do you have a passion for developing new products? Join a team working to develop new netbooks and tablets on Windows 8. The team is in the early forming stage and provides an excellent opportunity to play a key role in building the organization and capabilities from the ground up. Designing, developing and delivering core set of device drivers (Windows 8) - Drivers related to I/O peripherals connected thru the SOC (system on chip), Display, or Power Management related software.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years developing software drivers and/or embedded firmware including experience with complex embedded systems
- 5 years experience in C programming and SW design skills.
- Experience with Windows CE or Windows XP (or later) drivers.
- Must be passionate in regard to a quality-first approach to software development.
- Thorough understanding of Windows Driver Model (WDM)and Windows Driver Foundation (WDF)
- PnP and Power Management areas are especially important
- Solid C/C++ coding skills.
- Solid kernel mode debugging skills and deep knowledge of WinDbg
- Thorough understanding of Windows internals is a must.
- Must have solid software engineering skills and be able to understand, debug and modify kernel mode code written by others.
- A successful candidate must be able to work independently and have good communication skills
- Experience with IA/PC Windows Drivers or ARM based SOC drivers
- Experience with I/O busses, such as SPI, I2C, SDIO and peripherals on them
- Experience in SOC Power Management
- Experience in Display DriversKnowledge of low-power bus (I2C, SPI, etc.) is a plus
- Windows 8 experience is a plus
- Understanding of hardware design is a definite plus
BSQUARE - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard