We are looking for Windows Device Driver Developers! This is an opportunity with our development team working with the Netbook and Tablet Business Unit for Windows 8 Designs. Do you have passion for developing new products and an out-of-box thinker to propose innovative solutions and able to work under aggressive timelines. Are you a great team player? This is an opportunity to work on Windows 8 driver design, development and debugging. Join a group designing, developing, troubleshooting and delivering core set of device drivers for Windows 8 platforms.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years developing software drivers and/or embedded firmware including experience with complex embedded systems
- Must have solid driver development experience in one or more of the following:
- Drivers related to Wireless Communication peripherals, Cellular 2G/3G/LTE in comms protocol, module and platform level integration
- Drivers related to BT/WIFI modules, platform integration
- Drivers related to System On Chip Audio system, and integration with wireless peripherals
- 5 years’ experience in C programming and SW design skills 5 years of solid knowledge of Windows internals, drivers and RTOS concepts is required
- Experience with Cellular 2G/3G/LTE comms / protocol / module integration WIFI protocol / module integration Bluetooth protocol/ module integration Audio Drivers
- Knowledge of IA/PC system architecture and experience with development of consumer based devices such as tablets (touchscreens), mobile phones or set top boxes is highly desirable.
- Must be passionate in regard to a quality first approach to SW development and familiar with Agile based SW development and defect tracking methods.