Who We Are
Zenprise is the leader in secure mobile device management. Founded in 2003, Zenprise is headquartered in Redwood City, California and is privately held with funding from investors Bay Partners, Greylock Partners, Ignition Partners, Mayfield Fund, Rembrandt Venture Partners, and Shasta Ventures. Zenprise’s executive and product teams bring enterprise software experience from companies such as Mercury, EDS, Zambeel, Bay Networks, Loudcloud, Vontu, Symantec, McAfee, and RSA Security.
What We Do
Zenprise develops and markets mobile management software that empowers companies to manage and secure their mobile infrastructure and transform enterprise mobility into a competitive business advantage. Our award-winning Zenprise MobileManager™ software is the first all-in-one platform with monitoring, device management, security, and expense management for BlackBerry, Google Android, iPhone, iPad, Palm and Windows Mobile devices.
Who We Need
Zenprise is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in driving development and market positioning of new mobile device management technologies. Joining our team will make you an integral part of leading Zenprise to the top of the MDM industry.
Skills in Demand
We are looking for a highly motivated iOS Software Engineer that will incorporate best software development and engineering practices, standards and processes, as well as draw on team expertise and other organizational resources to provide timely and technically sound recommendations that meet customer and company requirements. The applicant will also participate in code / design reviews, unit testing, stability testing, product documentation and production support.
‣ Design & develop software for the iOS platform (iPhone & iPad)
‣ Work closely with product management to define and shape the product.
‣ Work with QA to ensure product meets quality standards
‣ Collaborate with Technical Publications to document product specifications
‣ Resolve product issues and assist customer support teams to ensure product success
‣ Self directed work style with minimum supervision
‣ BS/MS in CS/EE
‣ 6+ years of software development experience
‣ 4+ years programming in an object oriented language like C++/Objective C/Java.
‣ 2+ years experience developing iOS applications for iPhone & iPad
‣ Strong understanding of iOS SDK, Xcode, iOS frameworks
‣ Familiarity with JSON, SOAP/REST, HTTP(S), web services , SQLite
‣ Experience with APNS, iPCU, mobileconfig, mobile management
‣ Experience with OTA configuration, X.509 certificates, SCEP highly desirable
‣ Experience developing for Android and other mobile platforms a huge advantage.
‣ Experience with data security concepts and implementation a huge plus.
‣ Proven ability to innovate and work jointly with other team members
Zenprise - 19 months ago