Join a team with a startup mentality that is re-imagining how science is done. This role is for Illumina’s Cloud platform, which has the goal of combining the latest in web technologies and concepts with cutting edge genetic sequencing. As part of this small, focused team, you will have the chance to work on building key features including: app store, unique visualizations, collaboration features, APIs, and much more.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-driven engineering contributor with experience in UI development for web applications and tools.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant web development experience
- Experience building web applications and using Ajax technology
- Cross-browser development techniques
- Good understanding of object oriented Java development
- Proven experience in development of delivery of commercial software products
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Illumina is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with modern client side MVC frameworks like Backbone JS, AngularJS , etc.
- Experience with Eclipse, Git, Ant or Maven
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodology
) is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of life science tools and integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and function. We provide innovative sequencing and array-based solutions for genotyping, copy number variation analysis, methylation studies, gene expression profiling, and low-multiplex analysis of DNA, RNA, and protein. We also provide tools and services that are fueling advances in consumer genomics and diagnostics. Our technology and products accelerate genetic analysis research and its application, paving the way for molecular medicine and ultimately transforming healthcare.
Illumina, Inc. - 5 months ago
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...