We are seeking current college students for our
temporary (May- August) full time embedded software
engineering internship position. We are looking for
individuals who are passionate about making a difference
in the lives of our customers and have a genuine
interest in working in the medical device industry.
As a software intern you will be responsible for
software development activities ranging from:
- Verification and validation of production software
- Software and system test definition and execution
- Development, coding, and testing of Windows based
- Integration of software and target hardware in the
We have small teams that facilitate rapid skill
- Embedded system development
development and encourage growth and opportunity for the
Working towards a BS degree in Computer/Software
Combination Degree in Computer Science and Electrical
Combination Degree in Computer Science and Physics.
We are looking for someone comfortable with the hardware
environment but with a substantial focus on software
development. You should have excellent problem solving
skills and be able to work in a fast paced engineering
Production languages primarily focused on C/C++ with
limited assembly language use. Coursework in writing
Windows based application in C# is highly valued.
to be considered. No relocation is offered.
- All applicants must live within a commutable distance
Division/Department : Insulet Corporation