About Pixar Animation Studios
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation. Creator of some of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time, including "Toy Story," "Monsters, Inc.," "Cars," "The Incredibles," "Ratatouille," "WALL•E," "Up," "Toy Story 3" and "Brave," the Northern California studio has won 29 Academy Awards® and its films have grossed more than $7.7 billion at the worldwide box office to date. "Monsters University," Pixar’s fourteenth feature, will open in theaters in the United States on June 21, 2013.
• Develop, implement, test and support 3D animation software
• Work effectively with a team of engineers, QA, Build, UI, Doc and Project Management
• Work with artists and technicians to provide world class software development and support for film production
• 2+ years of experience engineering in C / C++ / Objective-C
• Extensive background in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with modern development toolkits such as Cocoa, .NET and/or Qt
• Strong object-oriented design and implementation skills
Experience with UNIX / LINUX
• Experience working with technical and non-technical software users
• Experience and/or Knowledge of 3D graphics and interaction techniques is a plus
• Knowledge of 3D graphic applications is a plus (i.e. Maya, SOFTIMAGE)
• Commitment to creating world class production tools
• Strong problem solving skills with high attention to detail and quality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work with a team to deliver high quality software in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline oriented environment
Term: Starts Summer 2013 (3 months or 6 months)
Please submit your cover letter and resume by March 29, 2013.
Pixar is an equal opportunity employer.
Pixar - 17 months ago