• Work with Cloud Foundry component teams to model, design, and implement the required authentication and role based access control systems
• Abstract such requirements to produce identity services for Cloud Foundry application developers
• Work with the Cloud Foundry community and industry peers to demonstrate interoperable open standard identity services
• Include cloud level scalability and operational requirements in the design and implementation
• See your identity services model through to implementation, testing, and successful operation in cloud scale applications
• 5+ years of experience in commercial product development
• Demonstrated open source development experience
• Working knowledge of LDAP, SAML, OpenID, OAuth. Working knowledge of Kerberos, WS-*, PKI is a plus.
• Solid experience with shipping code used in production environments in at least one major web platform: Java/Spring, Ruby/Rails, Ruby/Sinatra, Python/Django, Scala/Lift
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
• Must be able to communicate effectively with business users and developers
• Must be a self-starter, eager to learn, and willing to take initiative and work with little supervision
• BSCS or equivalent required
Pivotal - 16 months ago
Pivotal Payments is an independent payment processing provider, offering a full range of merchant services to small, medium and large-sized...