Create cutting edge web and mobile applications and work across the full stack. Work with a supportive team in writing and reviewing code.
We are the 8th largest social networking site and this is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a top tier startup.
- Design and develop web features and products appreciated by millions
- Work with a small, talented team in writing and reviewing code
- Continually increase your skills and knowledge in open source technologies
- Make a big impact with a market changing company
We Prefer People Who are Passionate About:
- MVC frameworks
- Authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- Thinking creatively
- Building your own website, start-up, mobile app - we love entrepreneurs!
- Supportive, friendly and fun
- See your work used by millions
- Fast paced release cycle
- Apply open source, cutting edge technology with continual learning opportunities
- Work with bright, talented colleagues
- Great location: Downtown San Francisco (Near Market and 1st Streets and near BART)
You can submit the following additional information now or later in our interview process:
- Successful start-up with a team of 30
- We are the 8th largest social networking site
- We are the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations
- We have 12 million members who have added more than 400 million books to their shelves
- Our mission is to help people find and share books they love. Along the way, we plan to improve the process of reading and learning throughout the world
- A code sample
- Paragraph or two about why you want to work for Goodreads
- Your solution to our design challenge: http://www.goodreads.com/about/design_challenge