We are looking for a seasoned software engineer to design, develop and support software applications for automotive tuning.
Ideal experience will include:
* GUI development using any existing tool kit such as Qt, WTL.
* Experience working in a small to mid scale code base.
* Experience integrating and incorporating multiple systems and applications.
* Development experience in both Windows and Mac OS.
* Proficiency in C/C++ or any other object oriented programming
* Ability to problem-solve and provide high quality solution
* Good communication skills, and the ability to contribute as an individual in a team setting
* 5+ years of professional programming experience
The following experience is a PLUS:
* Interest or experience in automotive performance
* Linux and/or Windows driver knowledge
* Scripting language knowledge
* Experience working directly with customers.
For interested and qualified candidates, please apply to this post with your resume, salary requirements, and we will reach out to you!
Tre - 16 months ago